- Get (yum or apt-get) and install exim4-daemon-heavy, spamassassin, and sa-exim. Configure exim4 the way you need it, but use the "split" configuration scheme.
- Change the line in /etc/exim4/sa-exim.conf to SAEximRunCond: 1 It says you can comment it out but you can't. That leaves SAEximRunCond undefined which means false.
- Make sure /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf has dc_use_split_config='true'
- Edit /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/02_exim4-config_options and uncomment the 'spamd_address' line
- sudo update-exim4.conf -v
- sudo service exim4 restart
Sunday, June 7, 2009
exim4 and spamassasin
There seems to be no one easy place to find out how to integrate the two. Here's one.